Building Permits Zoning
KEITH HUNNINGS, SOUTH PENN CODE CONSULTANTS LLC
You may also download the permit application here and bring the completed form to the Township Office with a $150.00 application deposit for residential or $250.00 application deposit for commercial. Checks should be made payable to “Hopewell Township”.
Before starting any project, call Keith Hunnings to verify if a permit is required. He will be glad to answer any and all questions and assist you throughout the process.
FYI: A Zoning Permit is required for Change of Use of a property.
Permits are required for the following:
- Sheds (this includes prefab sheds, delivered & set-up as well as stick built).
- Swimming pools – both in ground and above ground styles – fence may also be required.
- Additions of any kind which you would like to add to your residence. This includes finishing off a basement.
- New and replacement wells
- New & resurfacing of driveways
- Patios and Sun-rooms
- Interior Remodeling
- Home Occupations
You do not need a permit to hold a yard sale.